|Dr. Chang's Forgotten Foods
BD #204 - Comfort Combination
Ingredients: TangKuei, Paeonia, Atractylodes, Poria, Bupleurum, Ranunculaceae, Gardenia, Artemisia leaf, Licorice, Ginger, Mint
Combination's Energy Level: Low/warm
Combination's Taste: 40% Sweet, 25% Bitter, 20% Piquant, 15% Sour
Main Meridians: SP, LV and H
- Menopause discomforts.
- After hysterectomy, to deal with hormonal imbalance.
- Female hormone adjustment.
- Menstrual problems (cramps, irregular flow, irregular periods).
- Hot flashes, heart palpitations.
- Nervousness, anger, depression, fear, insomnia, perspiration.
- Hypoglycemia, enlarged liver.
- Pressure in chest.
- Chronic athlete's foot.
- Tiredness or restlessness, dizziness.
- Building of blood and increase of circulation, anemic tendency.
- Multiple Sclerosis.
- Kidney weakness.
- Lower back pain.
- Skin problems like cracks in hands and fingers. Dry skin and cold feeling in hands and feet.
- Hair loss for women.
- Men's "mid-life" symptoms such as anger, insomnia, stiffness, occasional depression, fibrillation, coughing.